Friday 2 January 2004

Virtual Brunch

A bit of shameless name-dropping here : I attended a New Year´s Day Brunch in Minneapolis, along with Gnat and James Lileks, hosted by Gnat´s Nana, she of the best-darned-caramels-ever-seen-on-the-planet.

Well, I attended by phone, anyway. Less calories.

While we´re on the subject of name-dropping, may I recommend having a squizz at The Command Post, especially Alans and Micheles review of "2003 : That Was The Year, That Was". Some highlights:
In the first few weeks, we broke one million visitors. We were featured in Time, Newsweek, the Washington Post, Newsday, several radio shows and a myriad of other publications I can't think of off the top of my head. We were being fed tips by important people at important locations. We were linked to by major media outlets. It was an interesting time.


No comments: