Tuesday 3 January 2006

How Surprising - Not

Feminine
You scored 36 masculinity and 83 femininity!
You scored high on femininity and low on masculinity. You have a traditionally feminine personality.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 96% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


The picture above is perhaps a little unfortunate, given recent events. Namely, a kitchen fire, using a stove very much like the one illustrated. And I'm not blonde, though sometimes I have to wonder. (I have to say.. she looks as if someone's just switched on the remote control of something she's wearing under that apron.. Bad Zoe! Bad! Must be the hormones.)

To take the curse off, time for a new Blog Pic. Things continue to happen, and my appearance still changes sufficiently to warrant a new picture every month. This one's nearly a month old, but what the heck. I'll get a new one done in a few week's time.

Maybe.. one day... I might qualify to appear here. Well, a girl can dream, and I have to tell you, weirder things have already happened. Trust me on that.

This one's with me and a satellite, where I'm more in my element. Not heating elements..

Hat Tip: Matt's MaddBlog

No comments: